Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Tahoe Picture update and home herb garden

I was excited to find a Tahoe email this morning with the cutest picture of Tahoe with my parents Newf cross Carl :)
Tahoe is so easily distracted its lucky to get  a picture fast enough with him looking but both dogs, super cute!

I've noticed lots of grow your own herb postings on Pinterest and I do already have an indoor herb garden in tera-coda pots I detailed with writing the herb name in as many different languages that looked good. I tried to use languages that would be handing in reading menus in places I like to travel or have been for memories sake. I used Spanish French Finnish Russian for places I've been and Italian Polish and Portuguese for places I would like to go.

 I've also added to my window garden some green onion I am trying to regrow, I use all fresh herbs in my cooking so growing my own will really help my grocer bill.


Thanks for reading 

xoxo Ruchel

0 comments:

Post a Comment